TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for coming to www.Beaniefield.com (“Beaniefield”, “the web site”, “we”, or “us”), which does business as Beaniefield, operates the web site and provides services through the site. We know these types of documents can get quite long so we’ll do our best to keep it simple.
Before using any of the services of the site, please take a look to this section. When you use our services you are agreeing with these terms, so it´s really important that you read this information. If you have any questions whilst while you are reading these terms, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Things change really fast nowadays so we will have to review these Terms and Conditions to make sure they are updated according to the newest laws and business requirements. With the delivery in force of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Europe on May 25, 2018, we have updated the privacy conditions so you can understand what we are doing with your data and your rights about them.So before buying a cap or a beanie take a quick look at this section if you decide to use these services as that constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
In compliance with the information duty covered by article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, July 11th, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) we hereby inform you that the Web Site is the property of Beaniefield Brand, a brand incorporated under Spanish law and registered under the code 3101957 / 1 and with corporate address in Muelle Tomas Olabarri Nº7 – 4, 48930, Getxo (Vizcaya), Spain.
You may contact us in the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to give you the maximum number of options to enjoy your experience at Beaniefield. You can use most of the Services without creating an account. If you create an account, you are responsible for any activity in your account. In order for us to deliver the best service possible to you, you must to provide us with complete, accurate, and updated information for your account at all times. If any information is incorrect or outdated, it can lead to errors or delays, for which we will not be held responsible. You may never use another person’s account or registration information for the services without permission. Similarly, no one else should be able to use your account without permission. You are solely responsible for keeping your account details and password secure and for any consequence resulting from your failure to do so. You should never publish, distribute, or post the login information for your account.
You can always delete your account by emailing us at email@example.com.
All of the content that appears on the Services, including without limitation all designs, illustrations, icons, photographs, videos and written materials, as well as the compilation of the website, Services, and other materials, are the exclusive property of Beaniefield or our licensors and is protected by copyright laws.
If you would like to request authorization to use the materials or content on the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This License does not allow you to do any of the following:
- resell or make any commercial use of the web site content.
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or convert into human readable form any of the content not intended to be so read, including using or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from the site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser.
- copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post, store, or transmit any of the service content, including without limitation any Marks, in any form or by any means, including—but not limited to—electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.
- use any manual or automated software devices or other processes (including data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods) to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the site or to collect any information from the services or any of our users.
- harvest or scrape any content from Beaniefield.com.
About your legal rights on the site
Through some spaces in our site and third party sites, such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook you can communicate with us by creating content related to our brand. This is collectively “User Content” and you give us a right and license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your User Content in any and all media formats or distribution channels. You agree that this license includes the right for Beaniefield to use your User Content to provide, promote, and improve our services. You agree that this license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, royalty-free, and will survive termination of your Account. Please note that we may use User Content without compensation of any kind to you, including if we use User Content for advertising or promotional purposes. Be assured that we are really grateful to you.
The main idea is that if you decide to share something with us, you are responsible of it but you are allowing us to use your User Content. If you don´t agree to these conditions, please don´t provide the materials to us.
Regarding to the content that you submit, please take a look to the following rules in order to not get us or yourself into trouble:
- you hold the rights, title or license of the User Content that you are deciding to share.
- the submission of such materials to Beaniefield should not violate or infringe the rights of any third-parties, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- all User Content you provide is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and not misleading.
- not includes any profanity or obscene, indecent, or pornographic material.
- not contains any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, such as spam.
- not contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of ours or of any third party.
- does not impersonates any person or entity.
- not includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
We have been talking about your respect to our intellectual property rights but we also respect your rights and the rights of others. If we think that a user is infringing upon someone´s intellectual property rights, we will remove the materials.
If you believe someone has posted on the services a work that you own without your authorization, let us know. Please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following to: email@example.com.
You understand and agree that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users access the services.
- what content you access via the services.
- what effects the content may have on you.
- how you may interpret or use the content.
- what actions you may take as a result of your exposure to the content.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Beaniefield and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written with respect to these services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
On the occasion of the entry into force of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GRPD), which came into force for all Europe on May 25, 2018, we have updated our privacy and data protection conditions.
Info that we collect from you
Personal Information we may collect from you includes:
- your name, username, email address, and password.
- information from Third Party Services that you explicitly give us access to
- your contact information, such as your phone number, social media, or email (depending on how you contact us).
- your credit card information (although we use a third party payment processor, as described below), billing address and shipping address, if you make purchases through our services.
We may also collect some of the following Non-Personal Information from you:
- the name of your internet service provider.
- the IP address of the computer you use to access our Services.
- the type of browser software you are using.
- the operating system you are using.
- the date and time you access our services.
- the website address, if any, that linked you to our site.
- the website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to your home page customization preferences
- search engine search terms and advertising clicks/actions.
- weblogs and other clickstream data.
- other non-personally identifiable traffic data.
How we collect this info
When You Provide Us With Information to Make a Purchase
We create caps and beanies in hope that you will find something you like. If this is the case and you decide to buy one of our creations you may provide us with Personal Information: your name, email address, phone number and shipping address. We, or companies that us provide services, may also collect certain financial information from you, such as your payment method (this may include valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information) please visit the section Secure Payment for the payment conditions.
Communications You Initiate with Us
If you contact us in person, by phone, email, instant message, social media, or by some other means (either through our services or through Third Party Services), we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence for later reference. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to figure out how to deliver more delightful and helpful emails and improve our services.
Third Party Services
If you link to Third Party Accounts (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Google+ account) from our site, we may collect some information about your use of the Third Party Account. We will only be able to collect the information if you’ve authorized the Third Party Service to provide us with that information or if you’ve made the information public. Additionally, if you mention us through your Third Party Account, we may collect information and content related to your comment that is publicly available. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should be sure to manage the privacy settings of your Third Party Accounts. One thing we won’t ever store is your Third Party Account password.
If you link your account on Beaniefield.com with a Third Party Account, we may also collect and store publicly available information about your contacts and friends from the linked Third Party Account. This information may include their photo, name, email address, birthday, interests or other content you can see when you access such profiles on those Third Party Services. We may also collect and store information if you invite other users to the web site by providing us with their Personal Information.
Information We Automatically Collect
Like most websites, Beaniefield.com may incorporate technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow us to track the actions of users of our services. Pixel tags, web beacons and cookies collect Non-Personal Information.
Pixel tags or web beacons are tracking devices on websites or in e-mails that can monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the e-mail.
Cookies are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your hard drive once you leave a website.
How we use this info
We primarily use the information we collect and store to enhance our services and your experience with Beaniefield. If we share your Personal Information, we do so only as described below.
Internal Use to Provide Services to You
We may use Personal Information to provide the services to you. Some ways we may internally use your information include:
- to facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases.
- to contact you when necessary.
- to respond to your comments or questions.
- to provide you with additional information according to your preferences.
- to customize and personalize your experience with Beaniefield.
- to generate anonymous statistics to help us improve the customer experience.
- to make the services easier and more convenient for you.
- to provide recommendations to you.
- to send you information and marketing materials about services and products available through our services.
- to train our team members.
- for our other internal business purposes.
We may share or disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information on our site, with service providers, and/or with other persons we conduct business with. These service providers and other persons may also share with us aggregated Non-Personal Information that they have independently developed or acquired. Additionally, we may combine aggregate information from the pixel tags, web beacons and cookies we discussed above with similar data we collect from other visitors to help us improve our services, but that aggregate, anonymous information cannot be linked back to you.
Protection of Us and Others
With Your Consent
Except as we’ve stated above, we will notify you before we share your Personal Information with any third parties, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
How we manage this info
We try to take many security measures (physical, electronic and procedural) to help keep your Personal Information safe. For example, we limit access to authorized employees and third parties who have agreed to follow confidentiality obligations we give them. Also, we only allow parties to access your Personal Information for permitted business purposes. Unfortunately, even though we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, you will have the right of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict access to said data, the right to the portability of your data and the right to oppose the processing of your personal data. You will also have the right to determine how your personal data will be used, as well as how your rights will be exercised after your death.
Below, you will find more information and details on how and when you can exercise these rights. We will respond to any request that you make about the execution of any of these rights within a maximum period of one month.
We tell you in more detail what these rights consist of:
- The right to access your personal data. By virtue of this right, you can request that we send you a copy of the personal data we store about you and verify that we are processing them legally.
- The right to request that we correct your information if it is inaccurate. You can also supplement any incomplete data we have, taking into account the purposes of processing.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data if:
-your personal data is no longer necessary for our collection and processing purposes;
-you withdraw your consent in the event that the processing of your personal data is based on consent and without any other legal basis;
-you object to the processing of your personal data and we do not have a legitimate reason that prevails and justifies the processing by us;
-your personal data is processed illegally; or
-your personal data must be eliminated by legal imperative.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will comply with your request, unless we have a compelling legitimate interest that prevails or we have to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise or defend against a lawsuit.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if:
-you question the accuracy of your personal information while we verify it;
-the processing is done illegitimately, you object to the deletion of your personal data and request that, instead, the processing be restricted;
-we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you demand them for legal actions; or
-you object to the processing of your personal data, which will open a period during which we will have to verify if there are legal grounds that prevail over your opposition.
- The right to the portability of your data. You can ask us to send you the personal data that affect you in a structured and computerized format of habitual use. You can also ask us to send such personal information to a third party, in cases where this is feasible. You will only hold this right if it concerns personal data that you have provided to us, if the processing of such data is based on consent or is necessary for the operation of a contract between you and us, and if the processing is done by automated means.
- The right to leave posthumous instructions in order to determine the way in which your personal data will be used, as well as the manner in which your rights will be exercised after your death. If we know of your death, we will erase your personal data, except in the case that we have to keep them in application of legal provisions / regulations or legal conservation periods, if any, after communication to a third party that you have designated to communicate with US.
To exercise these rights, send a request as detailed as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer you as soon as possible in order to execute any of these rights within a maximum period of one month.
You will not have to pay any fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, it is possible that we charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
In order to facilitate the confirmation of your identity and guarantee the right to access your personal data (or to exercise any other of your rights), we can ask you to provide us with a copy of your identity document. It is a security measure aimed at ensuring that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it.
We may also contact you to request more information regarding your request in order to expedite our response.
We remind you again that at any time you can request the consultation, correction or deletion of your personal data, in addition to unsubscribe from our commercial notifications, by writing an email to email@example.com.
Access to your Personal Information
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us: name and password, email and billing address. If you have any questions about viewing or updating your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.